In this interview Dr. Frank Mayo first discusses his educational career as an undergraduate and graduate student at the University of Chicago. He then traces his professional career as a research chemist with Du Pont,…
- Interviewee Mayo, Frank R. (Rea), 1908-1987
- Interviewer Gortler, Leon B.
- Subject General Electric Company. Research Laboratory, Mayo, Frank R. (Rea), 1908-1987, United States Rubber Company, Kharasch, M. S. (Morris Selig), 1895-1957, Stanford Research Institute, University of Chicago, Chemists--Biography, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company, and Chemists
Dr. Robert Armstrong describes his childhood in Nebraska and Arizona and how he managed to support himself through undergraduate and graduate studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He remembers the…
- Interviewee Armstrong, Robert T. (Robert Thexton), 1909-1992
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject North American Rayon Corporation, Polymerization, United States Rubber Company, Chemistry, Organic, Chemists--Biography, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Chemists, Celanese Corporation of America, Armstrong, Robert T. (Robert Thexton), 1909-1992, and Rubber chemistry