During the course of this interview, Charles Price discusses his life and career as a chemist. Initially, he recalls his childhood, early education, and undergraduate life at Swarthmore College. Price then speaks about…
- 2011-Jun-28 (Second session)
- 2001-May-23 (First session)
Foil A. Miller begins the interview by describing the origins of the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy [Pittcon]. Miller was involved early on with Pittcon and its two founding…
- Interviewee Miller, Foil A., 1916-
- Interviewer Thackray, Arnold, 1939- and Sharkey, John B.
- Subject Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, University of Pittsburgh, Miller, Foil A., 1916-, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chemists--Biography, Infrared spectroscopy, Mellon Institute, and University of Minnesota