- 1992-Jun-25 (First session)
- 1992-Jul-07 (Second session)
- 1992-Dec-09 (Third session)
Joshua Lederberg begins the three-part interview with a description of his parents, family background, and early years in New York. Lederberg knew from the second grade that he wanted to be a scientist, and he…
- Interviewee Lederberg, Joshua
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Nobel Prize winners, Biology, Cold Spring Harbor Symposium on Quantitative Biology, Microbiologists, Neurospora, Lederberg, Joshua, University of Wisconsin, Escherichia coli, Cytochemistry, DNA, Biologists--Biography, Biologists, and Microbiology
Jerome Berson begins this interview with a discussion about his family, his early interest in chemistry, and his childhood in Florida. After high school, Berson attended college at City College of New York. He then…
- Interviewee Berson, Jerome A.
- Interviewer Gortler, Leon B.
- Subject Physical organic chemistry, Woodward, R. B. (Robert Burns), 1917-1979, Berson, Jerome A., Hückel, Erich, 1896-1980, Chemists--Biography, Biradicals, University of Wisconsin, Yale University, Conservation of orbital symmetry, Roche Diagnostics, University of Southern California, Doering, W. von E. (William Von Eggers), 1917-, Molecular orbitals, Carbonium ions, and Isotope dilution analysis