Search within featured Health & Medicine items
You Searched ForStart Over You searched for: Creator Cohn, Mildred, 1913-2009 Remove constraint Creator: Cohn, Mildred, 1913-2009 Creator Gortler, Leon B. Remove constraint Creator: Gortler, Leon B. Department Center for Oral History Remove constraint Department: Center for Oral History Genre Oral histories Remove constraint Genre: Oral histories
- 1987-Dec-15 (First session)
- 1988-Jan-06 (Second session)
Mildred Cohn begins the interview by reflecting on her childhood, education, and family life, describing how she was prepared to enter college by age fourteen. She then discusses her undergraduate experience at Hunter…
- Interviewee Cohn, Mildred, 1913-2009
- Interviewer Gortler, Leon B.
- Subject Women biochemists, Washington University (Saint Louis, Mo.), Urey, Harold Clayton, 1893-1981, University of Pennsylvania. School of Medicine, Du Vigneaud, Vincent, 1901-1978, Biochemistry, Harvard Medical School, Cornell University, Women chemists, Cohn, Mildred, 1913-2009, American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, American Society of Biological Chemists, Women in science, Biochemists, George Washington University