Search within featured Health & Medicine items
You searched for Department Center for Oral History Remove constraint Department: Center for Oral History Genre Oral histories Remove constraint Genre: Oral histories Creator Cohn, Mildred, 1913-2009 Remove constraint Creator: Cohn, Mildred, 1913-2009 Creator Gortler, Leon B. Remove constraint Creator: Gortler, Leon B. Format Text Remove constraint Format: Text Subject American Society of Biological Chemists Remove constraint Subject: American Society of Biological Chemists
- 1987-Dec-15 (First session)
- 1988-Jan-06 (Second session)
Mildred Cohn begins the interview by reflecting on her childhood, education, and family life, describing how she was prepared to enter college by age fourteen. She then discusses her undergraduate experience at Hunter…
- Interviewee Cohn, Mildred, 1913-2009
- Interviewer Gortler, Leon B.
- Subject Biochemistry, University of Pennsylvania. School of Medicine, Women in science, Women chemists, Women biochemists, Cornell University, Urey, Harold Clayton, 1893-1981, Biochemists, George Washington University, Washington University (Saint Louis, Mo.), American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, American Society of Biological Chemists, Cohn, Mildred, 1913-2009, Du Vigneaud, Vincent, 1901-1978, and Harvard Medical School