Search within featured Health & Medicine items
You Searched ForStart Over You searched for: Subject Biologists Remove constraint Subject: Biologists
- After 1970 – before 1991
Stamp depicts Alexander Fleming and penicillin.
- 1992-Jun-25 (First session)
- 1992-Jul-07 (Second session)
- 1992-Dec-09 (Third session)
Joshua Lederberg begins the three-part interview with a description of his parents, family background, and early years in New York. Lederberg knew from the second grade that he wanted to be a scientist, and he…
- Interviewee Lederberg, Joshua
- Interviewer Bohning, James J.
- Subject Microbiologists, Biologists, Biology, Neurospora, Microbiology, University of Wisconsin, Cold Spring Harbor Symposium on Quantitative Biology, Lederberg, Joshua, Nobel Prize winners, DNA, Cytochemistry, Escherichia coli, Biologists--Biography
Joshua Lederberg begins the interview with a discussion of his involvement in the contamination issues of planetary exploration. As interest in space exploration gained momentum, Lederberg was in the midst of discussion…
Depicts Alexander Fleming, who won the Nobel Prize for the discovery of penicillin.