Search within featured Instruments & Innovation items
You Searched ForStart Over You searched for: Format Text Remove constraint Format: Text Subject Chemists Remove constraint Subject: Chemists
- 2009-Dec-09 (First session)
- 2009-Dec-10 (Second session)
Frank H. Field was raised in Cliffside Park, New Jersey, by an aunt, an uncle, and a grandmother. He entered Duke University, placing a year ahead in chemistry, but had very little money. To meet his expenses he worked…
- Interviewee Field, F. H. (Frank Henry), 1922-
- Interviewer Grayson, Michael A.
- Subject Field, F. H. (Frank Henry), 1922-, Ionization, Rockefeller University, Chromatographic analysis, Chemists, Mass spectrometry, Chemists--Biography, Consolidated Engineering Corporation, Esso Research and Engineering Company, Humble Oil and Refining Company (Incorporated in Tex.), Franklin, J. L. (Joseph Louis), 1906-, Chemical apparatus
- 2008-Apr-24 (First session)
- 2008-Apr-25 (Second session)
Keith R. Jennings begins his oral history by discussing his youth and education in the United Kingdom, including his chemistry studies at University of Oxford, where he worked with Jack Wilfrid Linnett, and his…
Two-page article from the "News Edition" of the magazine of the American Chemical Society profiling Dr. Eugene Cornelius Sullivan (1872-1962).
Eugene C. Sullivan was born on January 23, 1872 in Elgin, Illinois and…