Search within featured Periodic Tables items
- Periodic Classification of the Elements
Periodic table of the elements published by the Chemical Society of Brazil, 1995.
- (May be the largest in the world.)
Art reproduced from image depicting Mendeleev's Periodic System on on the wall of the Mendeleev Institute of Weights and Measures.
- circa 1995
A whimsical rendering of the Periodic table noting all sources of toxicity, pollution, radioactivity, etc. This rendering is a slightly edited version of a table produced by the "Annals of Improbable Research."
- Creator Rose, Robert
- After Mendeleyev, Dmitry Ivanovich, 1834-1907
- Publisher Instruments for research and Industry
- Subject Chemical elements, Periodic law, Periodic table of the elements, Instruments for research and industry, Scientific illustration, Mendeleyev, Dmitry Ivanovich, 1834-1907, and Rose, Robert