General view of an employee at work in an unidentified Dow Chemical Company facility, possibly the Automotive Research Laboratory. A series of storage tanks with connecting electrical wires and rubber tubes are visible in the photograph.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Dow Chemical Company Facility,” 1950–1959. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box Oversized Plants 2. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/0c483j86p.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.