General view of two employees at work in a Dow Chemical Company Agricultural Chemical Research and Development Laboratory facility. Per an article in the August 1941 edition of the Dow Diamond, the department was responsible for studying the diseases of living plants, the effects of parasites, and the study and testing of insecticides, fungicides, and fumigants. The employee seated at the table on the right-hand side is identified as "Dieter."
|Creator of work|
|Original file type||TIFF|
|Rights||No Known Copyright|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Employees at Work in Dow Agricultural Chemical Research Laboratory,” August 1941. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 2, Folder Plants--Agricultural Research & Development Laboratory. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/0r9674629.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
RightsNo Known Copyright
Download selected image
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.