Black and white photograph depicting a group of chemists posing with glassware in a laboratory at the University of Leipzig in 1892. A handwritten caption on the back of the photograph identifies those pictured as "Dr. Bach," "Dr. Brandenburg," "Gruneberg, " Max Le Blanc (1865-1943), "Dr. Fanjung," Joseph E. Trevor (1864-1941) , "Burgh," "Dr. Bersch," and "Dr. Barth."
|Place of creation|
|Rights||Public Domain Mark 1.0|
|View collection guide|
|View in library catalog|
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.