General view of the distillation units located in the first floor Organic Laboratory at a DuPont facility during the early stages of synthetic fiber production and research. The individuals visible in the photograph are identified as T.J. Dickerson (left) and E.E. Magat (right).
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
“Distillation Units at DuPont Facility,” February 1947. Joseph X. Labovsky Collection of Nylon Photographs and Ephemera, Box 3. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/2r36tx58v.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.