General view of the Dow Chemical Company's first Berry Safety Boiler being delivered to the Plant A Power House at the company's facilities in Midland, Michigan. Two of the individuals visible in the photograph are identified as follows: Superintendent M.B. Johnson (left center wearing a white shirt) and Foreman Mr. Wilbur (right center).
|Creator of work|
|Place of creation|
|Rights||No Known Copyright|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Berry Safety Boiler at Dow Chemical Company Plant,” 1897. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box Oversized Plants 2. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/2z10wq77j.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
RightsNo Known Copyright
Download selected image
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.