General view of employees at work in the main room at the Dearborn Drug and Chemical Works (later Dearborn Chemical Company) 35th Street laboratory facilities located in Chicago, Illinois. The employees are identified as follows (left to right): William A. Converse, William H. Edgar, and John Brashear. Founded in 1887, the Dearborn Chemical Company was a corporate ancestor of BetzDearborn, Incorporated best known for manufacturing water treatment chemicals for use in boilers, cooling towers, and steam locomotives.
|Place of creation|
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dearborn Chemical Company. “Dearborn Drug and Chemical Works Laboratory Facility.” Album of Early Dearborn Chemical Company Facilities, 1890s-1905, circa 1905. BetzDearborn, Incorporated Records, Box 18, Volume 1. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/2z10wr403.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.