General view of glassblower Bill Schwartz applying internal pressure to fuse and close the end of a small vacuum-jacketed column in the Dow Chemical Company's Glass Fabrication department. Founded in 1925, the department was responsible for the fabrication and repair of specialty glass equipment used at the Company's plant in Midland, Michigan.
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Fusing Glass at Dow Chemical Company Facility,” October 2, 1957. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 6, Folder Dow Plant--Glass Laboratory. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/3f462572v.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.