This building at 820 Mission Street was the first built exclusively for National Technical Laboratories in 1940.
One photograph bears a photographer's stamp for J. Allen Hawkins on the back, but the other images in this set are unattributed.
Hawkins, J. Allen. “National Technical Laboratories, South Pasadena, California,” 1943–1948. Beckman Historical Collection, Box 55, 56, 59, Folder 26, 38, 43. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/5712m700k.
Export citation (RIS)
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.