General view of raw material and manufacturing facilities used for the production of lime sulfur at an unidentified Dow Chemical Company plant. Beginning in 1907, Herbert Dow marketed lime sulfur, also known as calcium sulfide, for use as a fruit tree fungicide.
|Creator of work|
|Place of creation|
|Original file type||TIFF|
|Rights||No Known Copyright|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Lime Sulfur Manufacturing Facility,” 1940–1949. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box Oversized Plants 1. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/79407x65w.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
RightsNo Known Copyright
Download selected image
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.