Spiralok exhibition display (circa 1950)
- Circa 1950
General view of an exhibition display for Spiralok cartridges manufactured and sold by the Hercules Powder Company for use with Vibrogel explosives and Vibrocap blasting caps.
Formed in 1912 as part of an anti-trust settlement with DuPont, the Hercules Powder Company (later Hercules Inc.) initially specialized in the manufacture of explosives and smokeless powders and subsequently diversified its business to encompass a variety of industrial products, including pine and paper chemicals, synthetics, pigments, polymers, and cellulose.
|Creator of work|
|Rights||No Known Copyright|
|View in library catalog|
Hercules Incorporated. “Spiralok Exhibition Display (circa 1950),” circa 1950. Photographs from the Records & Ephemera of Hercules Incorporated, Box 26, Folder 29. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/8trs0ho.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
RightsNo Known Copyright
Download selected image
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.