Catalog published by Eimer & Amend in conjunction with the United States Manufacturing Chemists' Association (MCA) which reflects the standardization of apparatus manufactured by American chemical companies. Eimer & Amend, founded in 1851 by Bernard Amend (1821-1911) and Charles Eimer (1823- c. 1885), was an importer and supplier of chemical laboratory supplies. Eimer & Amend was acquired by the Fisher Scientific Company in 1940.
Digitized content includes a price list of MCA apparatus, front matter, and a limited selection of figures and plates.
|Place of publication|
|Original file type||TIFF|
|Rights||Public Domain Mark 1.0|
|View in library catalog|
“Standard Laboratory Apparatus Adopted by the Manufacturing Chemists Association of the United States Part 1.” New York, New York: Eimer & Amend, 1922. Q184 .E56 1922. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/altvkck.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
Standard Laboratory Apparatus Adopted by the Manufacturing Chemists Association of the United States Part 1
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.