Beckman Instruments entered the gas chromatograph business in 1956 with the acquisition of the successful Watts Manufacturing Company. Later that year, Beckman Instruments produced its first gas chromatograph, the GC-1, which was intended for laboratory use. Shortly after, Beckman Instruments produced a line of gas chromatographs for industrial use, which offered both automation and customization. These instruments were used by the petroleum industry and in the fight against air pollution.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Hesketh, Dean D. “Beckman GC-2A Gas Chromatograph with Hydrogen Flame Detector,” 1964. Beckman Historical Collection, Box 86. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/bk128b434.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.