General view of technicians inspecting an autoclave located in the Polymer Wing at a DuPont facility during the early stages of synthetic fiber production and research. The individuals visible in the photograph are identified as follows: J. H. Blomquist (left), O. A. Bredeson (center) and J. E. Waltz (right).
|View in library catalog|
“Inspection of Autoclave at DuPont Facility,” February 1947. Joseph X. Labovsky Collection of Nylon Photographs and Ephemera, Box 3. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/c534fn99d.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.