General view of technicians Marguerite Tenhunen (left) and Dorothy Ferris (right) using assorted apparatus in a Dow Chemical Company laboratory to determine the quantity of zinc present in experimental alloys.
|Place of creation|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Testing Experimental Alloys in Dow Chemical Company Laboratory,” 1944. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 7, Folder Plants--Main Laboratory (Old). Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/gf06g3253.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.