General view of the central corridor of a greenhouse associated with the Dow Chemical Company's Agricultural Chemical Research and Development Laboratory. Per an article in the August 1941 edition of the Dow Diamond, the laboratory was responsible for studying the diseases of living plants, the effects of parasites, and the study and testing of insecticides, fungicides, and fumigants. The employee visible in the photograph is unidentified.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Greenhouse at Dow Agricultural Chemical Research Laboratory,” August 1941. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 2, Folder Plants--Agricultural Research & Development Greenhouse. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/hx11xg27k.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.