General view of technicians inspecting the feed to the two-position spinning machine used at the DuPont plant in Seaford, Delaware during the early stages of nylon production and research. The two cylindrical hoppers visible in the photograph held polymer flakes, which were then melted and spun during the production of nylon. The individuals visible in the photograph are identified as follows (left to right): C.C. Wetmore; D.A. Smith; and C.O. King.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
“Inspecting Feed to Spinning Machine at Nylon Pilot Plant,” February 1947. Joseph X. Labovsky Collection of Nylon Photographs and Ephemera, Box 3. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/jh343s320.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.