General view of a section of the Dow Chemical Company Texas Division plant located in Freeport, Texas. The tanks visible in the photograph are believed to have been used to store evaporated magnesium chloride, which was processed into a granular feed suitable for storage during the production of magnesium.
|Place of creation|
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Dow Chemical Company Plant in Freeport, Texas,” 1952. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box Oversized Plants 1. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/n583xv43v.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.