Advertisement for Beckman Instruments gas chromatographs being used at the Dow Chemical plant in Bay City, Michigan.
Beckman Instruments entered the gas chromatograph business in 1956 with the acquisition of the successful Watts Manufacturing Company. Later that year, Beckman Instruments produced its first gas chromatograph, the GC-1, which was intended for laboratory use. Shortly after, Beckman Instruments produced a line of gas chromatographs for industrial use, which offered both automation and customization. These instruments were used by the petroleum industry and in the fight against air pollution.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Charles Bowes Advertising, and Beckman Instruments. “Know-How by Dow...chromatography by Beckman,” 1960. Beckman Historical Collection, Box 49, Folder 18. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/qz20ss50s.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.