In 1954, Beckman Instruments' headquarters moved from Pasadena to Fullerton, California.
The images with dates inscribed on the back indicate that they were taken between 1954 and 1975, although some images are undated. Several are stamped "TAD" (presumably photographer, T. A. Dietrich) while two are attributed to photographer Preston E. Mitchell. All others are unattributed.
(note card, 2012-002_419) "Beckman Instruments, Inc. Fullerton, California. 1966. Company founded in 1935 in Pasadena by Dr. A. O. Beckman. Moved to Fullerton in 1953. This site houses three divisions: SPID, Systems, Helipot. 3500 of the 6000 employees are here at the Fullerton location."
(verso, 2012-002_410) "Aerial view of Beckman - first buildings 1954. PH850354."
Dietrich, T. A., and Preston E. Mitchell Commercial Photography. “Beckman Facilities, Fullerton Plant,” circa 1954–1975. Beckman Historical Collection, Box 56, Folder 15, 16, 24, 25, 26, 39, 43, 44. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/qz20ss97p.