Map depicting the facility and grounds of the Charles Lennig and Company chemical manufacturing plant in Bridesburg, a neighborhood located along the Delaware River in the Northeast section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The map is color-coded to indicate when each building was erected between 1925 and 1936. Charles Lennig and Company operated as a subsidiary of the Rohm and Haas Company, an international chemical company headquartered in Philadelphia, from 1920 to 1947.
|Place of creation|
|View in library catalog|
Rohm and Haas Company. “Map of Charles Lennig & Company Plant in Bridesburg, Pennsylvania,” 1933–1934. Rohm & Haas Company Archives, Box Oversize 7, Folder 2. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/1g05fc46t.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.