General view of photographer Dick Anderson testing the lighting for a photo shoot in the Dow Chemical Company's Photographic Laboratory. Established in the 1930's, the Photo Lab took pictures for employee publications like The Brine Well and Dow Diamond, as well as for newspaper and magazine releases sent out by Dow's Editorial Service and Advertising Department.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Lighting Test in Dow Photographic Laboratory,” January 13, 1947. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 3, Folder Places--Dow Photographic Dept. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/1n79h470d.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.