General view of photographer and lab director Bill Shetzley positioning a camera for a photo shoot in the Dow Chemical Company's Photographic Laboratory. Established in the 1930's, the Photo Lab took pictures for employee publications like The Brine Well and Dow Diamond, as well as for newspaper and magazine releases sent out by Dow's Editorial Service and Advertising Department.
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Photographer at Work in Dow Photographic Laboratory,” January 13, 1947. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 3, Folder Places--Dow Photographic Dept. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/qf85nb87b.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.