General view of an unidentified employee measuring the specific gravity of a specimen in the Dow Chemical Company's Agricultural Chemical Research and Development Laboratory. Per an article in the August 1941 edition of the Dow Diamond , the department was responsible for studying the diseases of living plants, the effects of parasites, and the study and testing of insecticides, fungicides, and fumigants.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Chemist at Work in Dow Agricultural Research and Development Laboratory,” circa 1952. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 2, Folder Plants--Agricultural Research & Development Laboratory. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/3197xm97j.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.