General view of master glassblower Hugh Morrison blowing through a tube while Wayne Doehring winds glass onto a mandril to form a coil. This photograph was taken in the Dow Chemical Company's Glass Fabrication department. Founded in 1925, the department was responsible for the fabrication and repair of specialty glass equipment used at the Company's plant in Midland, Michigan.
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Forming Coils in Glass Fabrication Department,” October 2, 1957. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 6, Folder Dow Plant--Glass Laboratory. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/3t945r183.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.