General view of shop foreman Ken Altman (left) and Francis Parkinson, Jr. examining assorted glassware produced in the Dow Chemical Company's Glass Fabrication department. Founded in 1925, the department was responsible for the fabrication and repair of specialty glass equipment used at the Company's plant in Midland, Michigan.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Examining Glassware at Dow Chemical Company Facility,” October 2, 1957. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 6, Folder Dow Plant--Glass Laboratory. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/6t053g33h.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.