View of two workers shaping assorted laboratory glassware in the Dow Chemical Company's Glass Fabrication department. The man on the left (closest to the camera) is seen using a table-top blow torch to heat glass, while the man on the right molds a piece of glass into a particular shape. Assorted test tubes and other glassware are visible on the table where the men are working. Founded in 1925, the Glass Fabrication department was responsible for the fabrication and repair of specialty glass equipment used at the Company's plant in Midland, Michigan.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Glass Fabrication Department at Dow Chemical Company,” 1952. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box Oversized Plants 2. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/jw827b69n.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.