General view of an unidentified employee weighing a rabbit in the Dow Chemical Company's Biological Chemical Laboratory. Several rows of pens containing other rabbits are visible in the background. The laboratory commonly conducted research and testing related to the development of a range of biologically active products for use in the pharmaceutical, biological, animal healthcare, and agricultural industries.
|Place of creation|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Biological Chemical Laboratory at Dow Chemical Company,” 1955. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box Oversized Plants 1. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/707958117.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.