General view of an unidentified employee holding a mouse while standing in front of several rows of cages used to house mice at the Dow Chemical Company's Biological Chemical Laboratory. The laboratory commonly conducted research and testing related to the development of a range of biologically active products for use in the pharmaceutical, biological, animal healthcare, and agricultural industries.
|Place of creation|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Biological Chemical Laboratory at Dow Chemical Company,” circa 1952. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box Oversized Plants 1. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/xp68kg56q.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.