General view of Wilbur Myers testing large-scale cracking and dehydrogenation processes on an apparatus in the Dow Chemical Company's Plastics Production Laboratory. Established in 1953 as an outgrowth of Dow's Physical Research Laboratory, the Plastics Production Laboratory was devoted to improving plastic processes and products. The facility boasted laboratory areas dedicated to research in physical chemistry, catalytic and high temperature reactions, physical development, small scale polymers and co-polymers, high polymer studies, purification methods, and instrumentation, as well a semi-plant area.
|Place of creation|
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Cracking and Dehydrogenation Testing at Dow Plastics Production Laboratory,” June 13, 1956. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 8, Folder Plants--Plastics Production Laboratory. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/7p88ch10s.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.