General view of an unidentified apparatus at a U.S. Department of Agriculture facility. A radioactive materials sign and protective glass panel are visible to the right of the apparatus. The U.S.D.A. commonly used radioactive material for a variety of research and testing, including the study of radioactive substances as fertilizer, as well as to model the impacts of radioactive material in soil and test the effectiveness of new insect control techniques or materials.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
“Apparatus at U.S. Department of Agriculture Facility,” 1950–1959. Travis P. Hignett Collection of Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory Photographs, Box 4. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/9p290938x.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.