General view of fertilizer storage piles supported between uprights at the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Agricultural Engineering Laboratory. Text accompanying the photograph notes that each row contained a full set of replicates and thus constituted a "block" for analysis.
|View in library catalog|
“Fertilizer Storage Piles at the Agricultural Engineering Laboratory,” circa 1953. Travis P. Hignett Collection of Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory Photographs, Box 4. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/g158bh33j.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.