General view of crew leader Stan Mikols (left) and Dale Snyder examining a blueprint used to manufacture a piece of glass in the Dow Chemical Company's Glass Fabrication department. Founded in 1925, the department was responsible for the fabrication and repair of specialty glass equipment used at the Company's plant in Midland, Michigan.
|View in library catalog|
Dow Chemical Company. “Examining Blueprints in Glass Fabrication Department,” October 2, 1957. Dow Chemical Company Historical Image Collection, Box 6, Folder Dow Plant--Glass Laboratory. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/jm214p58c.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.