General view of the spinning machine used at DuPont's Buffalo plant during the early stages of nylon production and research. This spinning machine, which was operated by Don Hull and George Lewis, was subsequently transferred to the DuPont Experimental Station in Wilmington, Delaware in early 1937.
|View in library catalog|
“Spinning Machine at DuPont Buffalo Plant,” 1936. Joseph X. Labovsky Collection of Nylon Photographs and Ephemera, Box 1. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/k930bx04x.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.