General view of chemist Ernest Arnold Congdon (right) in the chemistry laboratory at the Drexel Institute of Art, Science, and Industry (later Drexel University) in Philadelphia. Several laboratory stations with assorted glassware and apparatus are visible in the photograph. Congdon served as professor and director of chemistry at the Drexel Institute from 1892 to 1906. The laboratory technician visible on the left-hand side of the photograph is unidentified.
|Original file type||TIFF|