Elevated view of a laboratory, presumably the chemistry laboratory at the Drexel Institute of Art, Science, and Industry (later Drexel University), showing several rows of shelves containing assorted ingredients and raw materials. This photograph was included in a donation of materials related to Ernest Arnold Congdon (b. 1866), who held the position of professor and director of chemistry at the Drexel Institute of Art, Science and Industry from 1892-1906. Accordingly, the laboratory depicted here is attributed to the Drexel Institute based on the photograph's connection to Congdon.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|Rights||No Known Copyright|
RightsNo Known Copyright
Download selected image
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.