General view of granulation equipment used at the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Agricultural Engineering Laboratory located in Beltsville, Maryland. This equipment is believed to have been used by chemist John O. Hardesty.
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
“Granulation Equipment at the Agricultural Engineering Laboratory,” circa 1953. Travis P. Hignett Collection of Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory Photographs, Box 4. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/q811kj649.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.