General view of component parts, including a holding tank, flash tube, spinner, and finisher, of a continuous polymerizer used during the early stages of synthetic fiber production and research at DuPont.
|View in library catalog|
“Continuous Polymerizer at DuPont Facility,” January 7, 1947. Joseph X. Labovsky Collection of Nylon Photographs and Ephemera, Box 3. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/sx61dm341.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.