View of chemist George Wieczorek removing a vessel from a Pereco kiln at an unidentified U.S. Department of Agriculture facility.
|View in library catalog|
“Kiln in Use at U.S. Department of Agriculture Facility,” 1950–1959. Travis P. Hignett Collection of Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory Photographs, Box 4. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/tm70mv18h.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.