Catalog of Laboratory Apparatus and Reagents for Industrial, Medical, Educational Laboratories
Williams, Brown & Earl was an American optical instrument and laboratory supply firm formed by H. S. Williams and N. H. Brown at 918 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This illustrated catalog includes the description and price of the instrument manufacturer's stock. Digitized content includes 9 illustrations and the work's front matter.
|Place of publication|
|Rights||Public Domain Mark 1.0|
|View in library catalog|
Williams, Brown. “Catalog of Laboratory Apparatus and Reagents for Industrial, Medical, Educational Laboratories.” Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Brown Williams, 1922. Q185.7 .W55 1922. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/1jlzom2.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
Download all 16 imagesPDFZIPof full-sized JPGs
Download selected image
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.