Exterior view of a section of the zinc chloride manufacturing facility (Building 4) at the Charles Lennig and Company chemical manufacturing plant in Bridesburg, a neighborhood located along the Delaware River in the Northeast section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Charles Lennig and Company operated as a subsidiary of the Rohm and Haas Company, an international chemical company headquartered in Philadelphia, from 1920 to 1947.
|Place of creation|
|Original file type||TIFF|
|View in library catalog|
Rohm and Haas Company. “Zinc Chloride Manufacturing Plant.” Exterior Views of Charles Lennig and Company Plant in Bridesburg, 1931. Rohm & Haas Company Archives, Box 27 (Photographs), Folder 8. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/mw22v610p.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.