Photographic album containing 41 photographs depicting the facilities and grounds of the Charles Lennig and Company chemical manufacturing plant in Bridesburg, a neighborhood located along the Delaware River in the Northeast section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Charles Lennig and Company operated as a subsidiary of the Rohm and Haas Company, an international chemical company headquartered in Philadelphia, from 1920 to 1947.
Rohm and Haas Company. “Exterior Views of Charles Lennig and Company Plant in Bridesburg,” 1931. Rohm & Haas Company Archives, Box 27 (Photographs), Folder 8. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/rr171z13c.