General view of a Spanish-language exhibition display advertising a range of chemical products intended for agricultural use, including insecticides and disinfectants manufactured by Casa Turull and the Hercules Powder Company.
Formed in 1912 as part of an anti-trust settlement with DuPont, the Hercules Powder Company (later Hercules Inc.) initially specialized in the manufacture of explosives and smokeless powders and subsequently diversified its business to encompass a variety of industrial products, including pine and paper chemicals, synthetics, pigments, polymers, and cellulose.
|Creator of work|
|Rights||No Known Copyright|
|View in library catalog|
Hercules Incorporated. “Casa Turull Exhibition Display (circa 1950),” 1950–1959. Photographs from the Records & Ephemera of Hercules Incorporated, Box 27, Folder 40. Science History Institute. Philadelphia. https://digital.sciencehistory.org/works/njvst18.
This citation is automatically generated and may contain errors.
RightsNo Known Copyright
Download selected image
Previous image shift + or , Next image shift + or . Pan image Zoom in + or shift + Zoom out - or shift + Zoom to fit 0 Close viewer esc Also
Mouse click to zoom in; shift-click to zoom out. Drag to pan. Pinch to zoom on touch.